- Acquaint yourself with the unique life-affirming essence of Mumbai – India’s Maximum City – with a walking tour of the Dharavi Slums. You also get to visit the Gandhi Museum and Victoria Terminus, which is a spectacular example of Victorian Gothic Revival architecture in India and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Let your hair down and feast your eyes upon gorgeous seascapes at lovely beaches of Ganapatiphule and Goa.
- Soak-in the incomparable and ageless vibe of Goa and Hampi as you visit many astounding UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including churches, convents, temples and monumental ruins.
- Breathe in the aromatic air of emerald green forests, grasslands and sweeping tea plantations as you drive through the charming towns of Munnar and Chikmagalur.
- Witness the structural splendour of the Mysore Palace. Also known as Amba Vilas Palace, it’s the royal residence of the Wadiyar Dynasty and a stellar specimen of Indo-Saracenic style of architecture, which combined Hindu, Islamic, Rajput, and Gothic techniques.
- Venture into the wild as you undertake a Jeep Safari through the Mudumalai Tiger Reserve.
- Located in the Nilgiris District of Tamil Nadu and spread over an area of 321 sq km, Mudumalai provides safe habitat to a variety of animals like tigers, Asian elephants, panthers, sambar and spotted deer, Malabar giant squirrels and many species of birds and fowl amidst others.
- Enjoy the many attractions of the coastal state of Kerala – revel in the natural magnificence of Athirappilly waterfalls that fall down a staggering height of 80 ft; take a step back in time as you tour the historical landmarks at Fort Kochi; pay a visit to the Mattancherry Palace, which was built by the Portuguese and later renovated by the Dutch, and replicates the traditional Kerala naalukettu (quadrangular) model.
- Indulge in a serene house boat ride through the celebrated backwaters of Kumarakom, and pamper yourself with an authentic Ayurvedic treatment that is sure to renew and revive all your senses.
- Treat your palate to a plethora of delectable flavours and local cuisines as you weave your way through the many roads and terrains of this part of our beautiful country.
Ideal visiting window : October to March
Duration: 25 Days / 24 Nights
Terrain to expect : Mountains, Forests, Cities, Coastal Stretches | Tarmac and Gravel Road
**For further inquiry or assistance please Email us.