At the very centre of this luminous country of ours lies the state of Madhya Pradesh. A richly-textured amalgamation of world-renowned heritage sites, sprawling wildlife retreats, places of great religious significance and immense natural beauty – MP is a true wanderer’s paradise.
Taking off from the capital city of Delhi, this road trip will begin in Gwalior and take you through Orchha, Khajuraho, Bandhavgarh National Park, Kanha National Park, Panchmarhi, Bhimbetka and Sanchi before concluding in the Madhya Pradesh capital of Bhopal. With so much to see, observe and feel – this self-driven expedition is sure to rejuvenate you from within.
- Get a chance to lay your eyes upon not one, nor two but three UNESCO Certified World Heritage Sites – the sculptural haven that’s Khajuraho, the archaeological and anthropological treasure trove of Bhimbetka and the Buddhist complex at Sanchi which stands wrapped in an inimitable aura of spirituality.
- Visit two of India’s most celebrated destinations for experiencing wildlife – Bandhavgarh & Kanha – and witness firsthand the majesty of great Indian tigers who make up for over 70% of the world’s total tiger population.
- An architecture enthusiast’s dream destination – Madhya Pradesh boasts many grandiose forts and palaces where one can view the remnants of Great Empires that reigned in the region.
- Visit the historic town of Orchha, which has monuments aplenty that attest to the glory of the era of the Bundelas.
- Let the serene landscapes of Panchmarhi enthrall you. This hill station, popularly known as ‘Queen of Satpura’, is part of the UNESCO-recognised Biosphere Reserve.
- Relish the choicest offerings from local cuisine, as you enjoy the luxuries appointed at our carefully-chosen accommodation
Ideal visiting window : October to March
Duration: 20 Days / 19 Nights
Terrain to expect : Forests, Cities | Tarmac & Gravel Road
**For further inquiry or assistance please Email us.