This is one drive that every road tripper worth their salt should be undertaking. With unending panoramas that are as surreal as they are beautiful, Adventure Overland’s Ladakh Drive is an experience to rival the best and beyond. Launching from Chandigarh – ‘The City Beautiful’ – this self-drive expedition takes you through some of the most exquisite destinations in India, with the majestic Himalayas keeping you company.
From Manali, Jispa, Leh and Nubra Valley to Srinagar via Kargil – these two weeks are sure to leave your senses reeling in the most exhilarating way possible, as you discover what it means to be truly free and out on the open road.
- Cruise upon one of the highest motorable roads in the world.
Traverse some of the world’s highest mountain passes, with heights averaging over 17,000 ft.
- Croon to your tunes as you take on the famous Leh-Manali Highway.
Visit the iconic Pangong Lake – the world’s highest Saltwater Lake which has featured prominently on celluloid.
- Treat your eyes to the ethereal desertscapes of Nubra Valley, which is also home to the majestic double-humped Bactrian Camels.
- Let the peace and spiritual serenity of the area’s stunning Buddhist Monasteries soothe your body and mind.
- Revel in the picturesque environs of the ‘City of Lakes’, as you glide upon the pristine waters of Dal Lake in Srinagar which also boasts some exemplary architectural specimens from the Mughal Era.
- Relish scrumptious local cuisine and delicacies.
Enjoy the best of hospitality at luxurious and experiential accommodations, carefully curated by Team AO.
Ideal visiting window : June to September
Duration: 15 days / 14 nights
Terrain to expect : High Mountains, Valleys
**For further inquiry or assistance please Email us.