Looming mountains bedecked in snow, ornate temples, rolling greens and untethered wildlife – Nepal may be small, but it packs quite a punch indeed. This Himalayan cultural hub has a lot to offer to all manners of tourists; road trippers, backpackers, trekkers as well as those seeking to discover its secrets at a leisurely pace. Our journey into Nepal will launch from the buzzing capital city of Kathmandu, and take you through places like Pokhara, Jomsom, the mystical Mustang Valley, Lo Manthang, Muktinath, Beni and the exceptional Chitwan National Park.
Discover hidden gems, incredible collectibles, sumptuous local delicacies and so much more as you manoeuvre through the bustling lanes and tricky roads of this inimitable Himalayan retreat.
- Let adrenaline course through your body as you take on the treacherous road to Upper Mustang in your exclusive four-wheel drive vehicles.
- Historically known as the ‘Kingdom of Lo’, this part of Nepal offers you absolutely breathtaking views of the mountains and is regarded as one of the most culturally preserved regions in the world.
- Visit Lo Manthang, which served as the walled capital of the erstwhile kingdom since being founded in the year 1380.
- Get a chance to offer prayers at the world renowned Pashupatinath Temple in Kathmandu.
- Situated on the banks of the sacred Bagmati River, this UNESCO World heritage Site is designed in Pagoda-style and is surrounded by the Slesh Mantak forest.
Give in to the call of the wild as you embark upon a safari through the Chitwan National Park.
- Nepal’s first national park, Chitwan covers an area of 932 sq km and is home to endangered species like the greater one-horned rhinoceros and the royal Bengal tiger amidst many others birds, reptiles and mammals.
- Enjoy your stay at lavish accommodations, situated at some of the most picturesque locations in the country.
- Witness the nitty-gritties and joys of the local way of living as you sample delightful Nepali cuisine. and gather artistic souvenirs aplenty to take back home.
Ideal visiting window : April to June & September to October
Duration: 15 Days / 14 Nights
Terrain to expect : High Mountains, Valleys, Hills | Tarmac and Gravel Road
**For further inquiry or assistance please Email us.